Friday, April 22, 2011

Returned at Long Last

I realized it's been about 4 months since I last wrote here...kind of depressing.  It's now the end of winter semester here at BYU.  I've got a couple of days to look around for jobs and such before spring term starts.  If there's one thing that I can definitely say after these four months, it's that God answers prayers.  I don't have any huge experiences to share, but the repetitive answers to seemingly small prayers are evidence that He cares for me more than I know.  It's been a wonderful past couple months.  I'm going to be going to India this summer to volunteer with the organization "Rising Star Outreach".  Their aim is to eliminate leprosy in India.  If you want to know more, try www.risingstaroutreach.org.  I've set up a separate blog for my experience there, which will become active once I'm over there (about July 21st).  I'll try to be better about keeping up on this blog until then.  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment