Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Wonderful Day

Today was just one of those days (the awesome ones).  And to think it all started with 6 hours of sleep.  Today another freshman and I (yes, I'm still a freshman) got assigned to remodel the rear of the frame on the hybrid race car.  That means grinding away the welded joints and plotting out the new design.  It was definitely a fun time.  I finished my CAD modeling pretty quickly while I was on campus, and got a 92% on the Biology test I took today.  I also learned from my statics teacher that I did really well on the exam from last week.  I don't mean to boast, but all of this contributes towards "A Wonderful Day."  Then I got home, did a little homework, and found that I'd run out of things to do...which means I had some free time!  After some perusing Yahoo! News, finishing up some "To Do's," and making dinner creations, I finally got to adding another post here.  I am definitely grateful for this day, and for amazing roommates.  Only one more day until the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment